Infertility: Facts about in Men and Women

Infertility: Facts about in Men and Women
Infertility: Facts about in Men and Women
With certain parameters infertility means cannot become pregnant. Statistic say that 10% of women have infertility problem. Usually an absent sperm count is problem of man infertility.

There is such of factors of infertility like health problems, smoking, and toxins usually for men. And for women there is uterine problems, fallopian tubes, stress, and poor diet.

For women aging can cause infertility, after age 35 women likely to have miscarriage. When you are in this age you must contacting your doctor for health problems.

If you want to do treatment for women infertility there are multiple medicines or a natural way.

Actualy infertility cannot happen if there is problem like ovaries not release an egg, the egg not go to fallopian tube, the sperm of man cannot join to the egg, inside uterus must fertilized not in other place of women.

1 comment:

  1. I am still in shock that I am 41 and almost nine months pregnant!
    I managed to get pregnant by following this method:
    https://infertilityinwomen.com
    I've been married for 10 years but have always been very blasé about having children. My husband is six years younger than me, and we have very full lives. I'm an avid traveler, teacher, freelance writer, book author and recreational archeologist, so a baby was just never a priority in my life. I went off of the pill when I was 39 in an effort to get pregnant, but when I didn't after six months, I just assumed it wasn't going to happen. But it was not so..

    ReplyDelete